Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
nafi/mcfi
As an MCFI who is currently putting the effort into my renewal of the MCFI, I now question both the effort and the use of my dues to pay attorney / PR firms against my profession. I will withhold my judgement until 1-31-09 and watch what if any results come from Tom...
Views: 283   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 27, 2009 3:50pm
by R.H.Lussow
Selfless vs. Reprehensible
In a telephone call to the Hills, this past Saturday evening (1/24), which was the day they received letters from a law firm representing NAFI (your dues dollars at work) threatening them with legal actions, I expected them to be acting the way I probably would have...
Views: 591   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jan 27, 2009 3:02pm
by Jeff Edwards
BOD
Can someone explain to me what perks and extras the board members enjoy that seems to make them so angry at the idea of members actually voting for the BOD? This makes no sense unless they have some secret special good deals going for them. Thanks.
Views: 308   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 27, 2009 4:07am
by Ron Galbraith
What has happened in NAFI?
All, This is a copy of an email that I sent to the current Board of Directors of NAFI. It is my perspective as a professional leader and teacher to America's young men when it comes to combat. ----------------------------------------------------- Gentlemen,...
Views: 389   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 27, 2009 12:24am
by Ken Lane
Time running out for NAFI?
I hope Tom Poberezny can pull a rabbit out of the hat in time to save NAFI. Tom thoroughly understands the governance problems with NAFI and has the greatest vested interest in getting them fixed. His predictament however reminds me of the "Mule Psychologist" who sta...
Views: 298   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 26, 2009 11:37pm
by Max Trescott
Firing of the Hills
I oppose the NAFI BOD failure to re-elect/re-appoint the Hills. For most of the MCFIs, they have been the only human contact offered by NAFI.
Views: 277   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 26, 2009 6:35pm
by Michael Church
NAFI & Support for Those Who Have Made It What It Is
I am the 1999 National Flight Instructor of the Year and the 2002 recipient of the Spirit Of Flight Award presented by the Society of Professional Test Pilots and EAA. Until three years ago, I was an ardent supporter of NAFI and all it stood for. I have increasingly...
Views: 237   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 26, 2009 5:59pm
by David Faile
Hills removed from Master CFI Program
On a day when many are distracted with the peaceful transfer of the republic's power, our BOD voted to remove the Hills from the MCFI program and list the four interim committee members that will oversight the program. Shameful actions by shameful folks. It could...
Views: 502   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 22, 2009 9:55pm
by David Boyd
If leaving NAFI...
Some of the CFIs out there use their NAFI membership for events within EAA such as Young Eagles, Airventure, and the like and do not have a separate EAA membership. If you are considering leaving NAFI, be sure to sign up for EAA to keep those benefits.
Views: 327   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2009 11:32am
by Bridgette Doremi...
r
Radek
Welcome
Hello everyone and welcome to our Message Forum "complements" of our Marketing Subcommittee. We are working here hard to develop this website as much as we can. If you would like to see thinks different, or “in addition too” please let us know. I think we...
Views: 533   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 31, 2008 8:40am
by estwe4
Family
Someone I respect once said “It’s OK to wonder, fine to question and acceptable to not understand”. I will exercise this privilege now! We are all here for the same reason, to protect a loved one. In this case our family of professional instruct...
Views: 360   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 31, 2008 8:39am
by estwe4
If you're not moving forward, you're standing still
Hello Y'all, It has been about three weeks since the news of events that was to transpire at the annual NAFI Board of Directors meeting began to circulate. During this time I have spoken to Phil Poyner, Rich Stowell, Sandy & JoAnn Hill and Mr. Tom Poberezny. My co...
Views: 569   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 14, 2008 10:03am
by Mike Vivion
NAFI Survey
NAFI failed to email me the survey as they have everything else. I got the survey link and went through it. Opinion, looks a lot like the warranty card survey questions that came with a paper shredder I just purchased. Where are the questions that ask specifically wh...
Views: 249   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 13, 2008 7:52am
by Steve Thibodaux
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet