Return to Website

Northeastern Pennsylvania Discussion Forum

The NE PA Forum is a place to discuss anything related to the Northeastern Pennsylvania Area. Whether your interests are genealogy, politics, money, business, socializing, or anything else; if it relates to NE PA, this is the place to discuss it. PLEASE NOTE: This area is accessible by people of all ages! Therefore, there is no adult language or postings allowed! You have been warned! We capture all IP Addresses for every post. If you post anything adult in nature, you are knowingly making this info available to children. We will cooperate with Local, State, or Federal Authorities to assist in or initiate prosecution for Corrupting the Morals of a Minor. This includes posting links to Adult Websites as most show uncensored images before they verify visitors ages so by posting links to adult sites, it is the same as putting an adult magazine in a child's hand! THINK BEFORE YOU POST! You are personally responsible for any false or slanderous material you post about any business, group or individual and we will cooperate with any investigation or legal action taken. Please conduct yourself as you would in a public meeting hall. IF YOU CAME HERE LOOKING TO CAUSE TROUBLE, LEAVE NOW! We want everyone to participate, but please use common sense. Having said this, you can still voice your opinion about local issues and question local political leaders. Most people will gladly welcome an open discussion giving everyone a chance to voice their opinion as long as everyone acts responsibly. Now come on in and join a discussion or start your own.

Northeastern Pennsylvania Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Okkadine (2013) Telugu Movie PDVD MPEG - Exclusive
Okkadine (2013) Telugu Movie PDVD MPEG - Exclusive > http://snipurl.com/2aeoukz b92c5eb40e 0 anonymous • 25 Dec 2013, 15:35 Show comment Subs available? reply close . One day, she decides to run way. T...
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 12:39pm
by slavyyami
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 285   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 1:27am
by Joe
Re: Local Photos
Here is one of Pittston also.
Views: 331   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 9, 2002 5:11pm
by Mike Lizonitz
NE PA Photo Collection Site
Visit www.come.to/nepaphotos for a nice collection of old time photos of people, places, documents, tombstones and more from around Northeastern Pennsylvania. Be sure to share your photos with the other visitors to really make this site a success. Mike
Views: 411   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2002 8:52pm
by Mike Lizonitz
Re: G-great Grandfather?
Hi Beth, I wish I had some info for you. Unfortunately, Cumberland County is not very close to Luzerne or Lackawanna Counties. However, you might get lucky and have someone spot this that also has a connection. Good Luck. Dave --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -...
Views: 354   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2002 8:49pm
by Dave Andrews
b
Beth
G-great Grandfather?
Matthew Walters was born in 1811 in Cumberland county PA. I'm trying to get the connection between him and my father's family. I know that Matthew attended Southern Iowa middle school and I have his personal bible. Any info on him would be truly appreciated. Beth
Views: 442   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2002 8:11pm
by Beth
Re: Local Photos
The old number 9 breaker in Hughestown, PA. I think this is a good idea, I hope everyone else will also share their photos. This is not only good for locals, but also for us people that had ancestors in the Scranton, Wilkes-Barre area. --- --- --- --- --...
Views: 362   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2002 5:33pm
by J. from Ohio
Local Photos
Here is an old time photo of Pittston but I would love to see photos of other local communities and people.
Views: 452   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2002 5:18pm
by Dave Andrews
Class Reunions and other get-togethers.
Are you planning a class reunion or any other type of get-together? Post a notice here for everyone to see. If you have any photos of past reunions or get-togethers, I would love to share them with everyone from Northeastern PA. Just scant he photo in, and email i...
Views: 474   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2002 1:07pm
by Dave Andrews
What does this area need?
Do you have any good suggestions on what this area needs? Is there some new business or certain kind of entertainment or project you would like to see in the Greater Pittston Area? Make your suggestions here?
Views: 357   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2002 1:00pm
by Dave Andrews
New Lights on Water Street Bridge!
What do you think of the new lights? Is this a good project or a waste of money? Does it make it safer for pedestrians walking across the bridge?
Views: 426   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2002 12:58pm
by Dave Andrews
Genealogy in the Greater Pittston and Surrounding Areas
Are you looking for ancestors or friends in the Greater Pittston Area? Post your queries here and maybe someone can help you find the person or ancestor you are searching for. If you have information that might help someone who is searching for ancestors in this ar...
Views: 420   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2002 12:56pm
by Dave Andrews
River Front Park in Pittston?
What do you think of this project? Is it a good project for the community? Is it a waste of tax dollars? Who will this benefit?
Views: 367   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2002 12:52pm
by Dave Andrews
Kanjorski Situation! What do you think?
What do you think about the Kanjorski Situation? Did he do anything wrong? Will we ever know? If he did, will he pay? What about the family members he helped? Should they pay also? What about all our money that they say he gave to family members? Shouldn't we...
Views: 419   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2002 12:51pm
by Dave Andrews
White Collar Crime! Legalized Theft?
What do you think about White Collar Crime? They rip us off and then they get a slap on the wrist while everyone else gets to do hard time! Is this fair or should they be made to pay hard time also! Look at Enron!
Views: 440   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2002 12:47pm
by Dave Andrews
Nepotism in NE PA
What about it? Does it exist here in NE PA? If so, how bad is it? What can we do about it? Are you finally ready to say I have had enough and sign a petition or do you just want to sit back and let it happen? Here's your chance to talk about it!
Views: 359   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2002 12:46pm
by Dave Andrews
Free Forum powered by Bravenet