Public Message Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NAFI Master instructor web site update

Do you own the "nafimasters.org" domain name, Ron?

If so, seems to me you can either tell NAFI to pound sand, or sell the rights to the domain name to them for, say, a whole lot of money...

Or better yet, you could continue to own the domain name, renewing it each time so that NAFI can never, ever use it!

Rich

Ron,

Thank you fopr your selfless efforts to the NAFI Master's website. It is a shame that the organization, which has chosen to ignore a significant number of the members, has chosen to ignore the foundation upon which the group was originally founded. If NAFI wants the URL I suggest that you submit a bill to them for all of the expenses associated with your commitment to maintaining the site. As a NAFI Master I personally want to thank you for your honor and commitment to the integrity of the program.

The letters from the law firm to Ron and the Hills need to posted on this site so TBO members can see what "our" organization is doing.

My suggestion (if possible) is to retain the name so it may not be used and forever indicate a notice and forward to whatever domain is established for the new organization.

I guess the bigger question is, is "Master Instructor" and "MCFI" trademarked? If no, then maybe someone should (hint, hint).