Haitian Gays and Lesbians Alliance Inc.

Haitian Gays and Lesbians Alliance Inc.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GAYDAR

What signs usually tip you off ?

Re: GAYDAR

Hmm! You just know, Everyone is diferent. some say am gifted I just know Male or female I can smell them a mile away

,lol,lmao,lmafo

Most of the time for the women I can see it in their eyes. I think the way they look at you is really different...

See that is my problem...I can't tell!! sometimes I think that the way a girl is looking at me must be it but other time i am saying maybe not...

maybe ya'll can help me out here!!

Nicky ou right it is all about the look and how the girls body language when they see me.
Yon butch byen kampe tankou mwen! lol! just joking

mwen menm gay ou pas se ke mwen we youn fi ka mwen renmen pap proche kanmenm sil pa gay lap dim et ni mwen pap di ke mwen desole paske mwen pansel gay se tout dwam pou exprime sentimanm

Its something you just know, its second nature to a full blooded LGBT I think.

's
RULES!

Some people its next to impossible to tell if the're down. No two str8 men will have eye contact for more than three seconds. If two guys have eye contact for 3 or more seconds gin yon feelin la.

another the sign for men, if a guy is way too manly, tough acting, the biggest thug, chances are he is Gay or bi. To make things worst they tend to be the bottoms in the bed room.

anmweyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! sa belle well my friend welcome. you need to teach us we need you on our side ill tell you this much maybe you can help answer some un answered questions for us. please this is not Haitian Lesbian alliance we need more gay men up in here,lol

Well Faby I'm all ears (I mean eyes). Thank you for the warm welcome. Ask any questions you want

Hmmm sound good too me. i can't understand all str8 guys. I don't pay them no mind They keep looking me and they are uncomfotable.Str8 gay have gaydar too

str8 people do have gaydars but with broken entennas. They're already condition to believe men and women should be a certain way.

If a "str8" guy is unconfortable looking at you as a gay guy means hes not confortable with his own sexuality. He feels threaten (Don't forget there are homophobic feeling as well)

Thanks Haitianboy!. I know but they are always curious.

curiosity killed the cat and curiosity will get a str8 man in bed with another man. I'm not suggesting anyone try to get with a straight guy but if you get a straight guy at the right time you can have him.

bon gade koze... heyyy, gade beteze map li la.

Haitinboy"

"str8 people do have gaydars but with broken entennas"

Thats so true and funny as all hell. str8 people women in particular will go to bed with a man that more femme then they will ever be, they are going around saying my man this my man that. i got news GIRL YOUR MAN WAS MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol,lol.

I see all these so-call str8 men pretending to be str8 the only thing str8 about them is how str8 foward they are when they want to get in ur pants, PLZ!

I know them. This baber shop i go to in Brooklyn, i get them all the time.thats where they pick up young man.

Str8 women becareful most of them are BI choose carefully

HMMM, SOUND WEIRD TO ME, HEY JEAN WHICH BARBER DID YOU GO, SO I COULD CHECK OUT .

wow!

str8 women get fooled very easily

Str8 women? I don't know man.

Jean,

We call it on the downlow. Those str8 men are more than willing to do anything with gay men as long as their wives or girlfriends are not aware (choose to be blind) of their wrong doings. That is why it is extremely important for you guys to protect yourselves to the maximum.

I was told that gay men in general likes the challenge of "turning out" sraight men. Why is that?

gay men in GENERAL? Thats not true, I for one dont find anything in trying to turn a str8 man gay.

hey nicknick wats up its me u no who give me a call
ok i miss talking to u

Ban Ki-moon met Yoo Soon-taek in 1962 when they were both high school students. Ban was 18 years old, and Yoo Soon-taek was his secondary school's student ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ban_Ki-moon - 161k - Cached - Similar pages he is such a narco like del rio garcia chamuco habana de los santos de la vega sanz fernandez narco mr free tax salgado macedonio
Conference content available online. The full conference programme is now available through the Programme-at-a-Glance (PAG). ...
www.aids2008.org/ - 28k - Cached - Similar pages
Registration
Abstracts
Conference Profile
Hotel Accommodation Scholarships
Conference Overview
Conference Programme
Exhibitions, Satellites and ...
More results from aids2008.org »