Haitian Gays and Lesbians Alliance Inc.

Haitian Gays and Lesbians Alliance Inc.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For all who are against gay poeple.

Let me make something clear for them, especially my Haitian brothers and sisters.

Li pa fe nou yon med si ou pa renmen ou sipote-n. Daye wap viv, map viv, wap regle biznis ou, map regle pam, ou se yo hetero mwen se yon homo, alo nan kisa mwen deranje-w.

Si nou te ka konprann la vi, nou pa tap janm konplike-l konsa, sitou nou menm Ayisyen.
Apre mwen fi-n li mesaj enbesil sou haitianconnection nan, mwen mande-m eske yon seri de moun ap janm konprann e respekte kreyasion bon-Die, avek dwa moun.
depi le bon-Die tap kreye le mond, li te kreye le mond ak omokseksualite la dann. Se pa mwen menm, ni Johanne, ni Lyne, ni Marie, ni Nicky, ni Takomo, ni Chantoutou ect ki kreye omoseksualite. Podiab nou, le bon-Die tap fe travay li, se nan waiting list nou te ye paske Dieu creat l'homme jusqu'a la derniere minute. Bon-Die fe de nou moun ke nou ye a. Pour etre plus precise, Si on aurait le choix de donner naissance a notre propre vie, j'en suis certain la majorite d'entre nous ne choisirais jamais a etre pauvre, laid, noir, avoir des cheveux crepu etc.
Alors je ne choisissais pas a etre madivine. Je suis ne a etre madivine. Nous nous sommes ne a etre homosexuel.

ou di se di se nou ki te fe bon-Die detwi sodom e gomor. Ou tronpe-w zanmi, paske le bon-Die tap detwi sodom e gomor lan, te gen fi ak gason, fi ak fi, gason ak gason. bon-Die puni pitit li selon fot yo. Bon-Die ap kale yon hetero menm jan ak yon homo ki pa rekonet ekzistans li, ki ap fe moun mal, ki enpoze yon lot viv, lap puni yon homo menm jan ak yon hetero ki refize renmen prochen-l, ki ap bay kout lang sou lot, ki ap bay lot kout poud, ki ap divize yon fwaye. Bon-Die di pa gen ti peche ni gro peche, tout peche se peche. Alo veye sou peche-w yo pito tan wap veye masisi ak madivin.
Freres et soeurs <> parole du seigneur.

Re: For all who are against gay poeple.

When Are you stop listen those Bible hypocrite? They are worse than homosexual. Trust me I don't like those hypocrite mess my mind and business. I go to church every Sunday where nobody ask me my business. Jesus don't preach against homosexual, God gave Moses 10 Laws and the Roman, God forbid them to sleep younger boys. God loves us. I keep my head high. God don't make mistake, we are born that ways. We don't choose hetero over homo like changing career. We are born that way. I have 1 problem with Haitian men who live double lives. They don't like feminine dudes. No one can change their way being masculine. They are looking for masculine guys to nobody knows they business. Don't listen what they say. It's nobody's business.

Mesanmi ala de koze pou Bondye. Homesualite pa yon peche menm kouche avek yon moun avan maryaj se youn. se vre pa gen ti peche ak gro peche men viv nan yon peche chak jou san repantans pa gen padon nan zye bondye. Bib la di " A woman should not lay with a woman like she lays with a man" se yon abomination men jan de verse anvan yo pale de lot bagay ki nan zye bondye se abomination.
Mwen dako Sodom e Gomor te detruit a koz de violans ak peche pa akoz homosexualite.
se pa Homosexuality in itself ke se peche ya, men jan homosexuel viv vi yo. Masisi menm se pa pale, Madivin pi fo nan koupe ak gason anba chal ou byen ap kouche deyo.
Mwen travay avek yon group jen kretyen homosexuel la nan lakou Long Island gen de twa Ayisyen se konsa mwen te vin tonbe la nan HGLA

To: Bondye vi van,

Yes, some women do sleep with men discretely while they are in a relationship with a woman this is why there are gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgenders. Just because someone is gay doesn't mean he/she can't be a cheater remember we are all humans.

P.S. If you don't have anything positive to say don't bother saying anything at all because nothing is going to change our minds of being who we are. Also, not everyone reads Creole, so please write English so everyone can understand.

My intention was not to change anyones mind. In my group the first thing we aim for is to identify if ones homosexuality is barely a product of their " nurturing" instead of a born-with condition. If the source of their homosexuality is external it is necessary to amend it being that it is barely a reaction to an action. Matter of fact I have a young girl barely of age that with group therapy find out that her attraction to woman is merely a way for her to reprimand herself for the vivid sexual attraction she had for boys. Her mother is a too fervent christian that smothered her with guilt, she responded by " outly" discarding any male and embracing female. Can you call a lesbian a "bouzin" in the haitian understanding of the term.
to make a long story short she is now in a healthy relationship with a boy. If she has turn out to be a true lesbian I would have been as happy for her.
In my 13 years of group therapy we had identified
-obesity
-rape (any sexual )
-guilt (from parents or others)
-outsiders
to be the leading reason being certain peoples homosexuality. They become unhealthy homosexuals in life.
Being true to self is the first step for stability and stillness.

Why the hell do we interest you so much? How the hell did you even find out about us? what is your problem and why do you suppose we would be able to help you?
not unless you have a profession that can help this organization move forward please refrain your self from all this back and forth. nothing you have written so far has a valid or sustainable point for an argument en nou kraze youn kite sa ok

You know what bondie vivant
Please leave us alone, u need to move on. we are not your kind of experimenent's materials. Stop dragging yourself here to talk none sence.

Guys, calm down. She ask for help and How can we help you?

http://www.crimeorganise.ca/contact_f.asp http://www.crimeorganise.ca/index_f.asp organizedcrime.ca
crimeorganise.ca web@ps.gc.ca Maria Teresa Cervantes Rocha lava dinero con hijas adulteras gonzalez jimenez organizedcrime.ca ese nombre es de adultera crea empresas lavan dinero trafican pasaportes falsos