Haitian Gays and Lesbians Alliance Inc.

Haitian Gays and Lesbians Alliance Inc.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
she....

...is Haitian and proud to be. I dream of bringing her home with me, an ocean of pleasure. She connects with me at all levels.... Her dark skin awakes me. I sleep at night, smiling, because she is right there in my dream. My hand and my heart are open...
...free to welcome her in my womb....

Re: she....

What a way to make an entrance Carine, Welcome. can you elaborate on these beautiful words?

...my words are like a painting...what do they mean to you? They come from a deep longing for a companion and my love of written words...
tell me what they resonate in you

hi carine am marielove i see your pic u look nice so i hope one day we can be friends so write be back or u can email me at duboismama@yahoo.com

You all got me, I guest we got off the wrong start let's try this again. Hello everyone my name is Jessica my friends call jess or jessy depending on what favor they are calling me on (usually when they need to borrow money they call me Jessy).
I live in NJ (no specifics all you "stalkers" know why").lol

I am young still in school funny and.... well yes I am very funny. I love to have fun with friends I look forward to time off from school so I can take a break from all the studying ;)

Carine it all sound good ???? I think !????????
You are confusing the heck out of me, is this suppose to be a poem are you making a point every one else seem to get it except for me, do help a sister out I feel slow in here,lol

;)
Jess

Hi ---

I am not the Carine in the pics - same name, different person....

Jess, it was just some thoughts...that I wanted to share,...nothing too complicated...

se yon kod mtap voye...pou sak te vle atrap...lol

ok, min ma cherie ou pa kite ace plas pou nou atrape kod la.
it would be nice if you can start a poem with one sentence then the next person would add the next sentence and so on and so forth before you know we will have a beautiful interesting, crazy yet fun poetry at the end lets try it starting with you,since you are so good with words,lol.
if you let me start i will start off with something stupid as
"roses are red violets are Blue I love boobies and P ussy too!"
c what I mean,lol.

so you start

Jess