Into the Rabbit Hole with Team BP 🐇🕳

Bulletproofpublishers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Contribution possibilities....

Hi Team 😊

Sort of thinking out loud here and formulating as I go, but I'm wondering how our admins would feel about (and whether there would be any demand for) my contribution being an ongoing service rather than written submissions on a particular topic?

I would be happy to offer Reiki distance healings to those who ask and/or spiritual guidance to those that find themselves troubled or trapped in a predicament. I've been practicing Reiki and offering my services for almost ten years in my local communities.

Any guidance I offer would be non-judgemental, impartial, and heart-centered with the aim of helping one to see their troubles from a higher perspective. Sort of like a spiritual 'agony Aunt' you would find in old magazines, but without the ego and agenda 😆.

All offerings would be free, of course.

What does everyone think? Shall we fluff this idea out a bit further?

Kerrie 🌈.

Re: Contribution possibilities....

Thinking further, maybe the Reiki needs to be seperate as there is no physical contribution to this page in a Reiki healing. Just means the page is a booking platform and that is not my intention. Still thinking.....

😊🌈

Interesting proposition. Im thinking on one end its a good idea, but I also feel like there is liability type stuff attached to it.

You could def. do a section on Reiki Healing, and if someone was to privately contact you for additional information well that would probably be ideal.

Why dont you create a topic here on the forum, which creates content for me to use to build your section on the web page.

I think that's the way I'm going to take contributions from contributors.

Having a dynamic user contributing web portal is where the future needs to be. None of this social media disease.

Thanks for your feedback.

Yep, well aware of the liability component but feel like could work my way around it sufficiently 😉.

Okay, I'll have a go at putting together an article in Reiki and you can choose what you'd like to do with it.

Stay tuned....