Return to Website

Mountain Home High School Classes of 1964 and 1965 Message Board

A Friendly Gathering Spot for Members of the MHHS Classes of 64 and 65 and Anyone Else Who Attended MHHS.

Mountain Home High School Classes of 1964 and 1965 Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Warren's Blog

Warren, all you have to do is soak the ham a couple days to get the salt out. They are beautiful hams. Oh and Free if you go with the BSU Broncos.

Ah yes, TJ, the thrill of the game and the sweet success of victory. Ya gotta luv those Broncos.

Didn't your blog article have something to say about a BB Gun? Watch "A Christmas Story" if that phrase doesn't ring a bell.

After receiving that primo ham, a real gentleman would have sent back a consolation prize in the form of a box of Idaho Spuds.

That game really sucked!

Yep, I know how you like them Idaho Spuds and it was a lot of fun having a gentleman's wager with you my friend.

tj

Hokie, not one spot in the blog do I use the term "BB" gun. Daisy made BB guns, the kind that you work the lever once and shoot. Benjamin made the air rifle I got back that day. You pump the forearm on it from 1 to 8 times, each pump increasing the speed and force at the muzzle. The owner's manual states specifically NOT to use BB's as it will possibly ruin the brass barrel.

And I got the reference to "Christmas Story", but can't make a connection to the rumored marble game at the doughnut tree.

Sorry.