Return to Website

Mountain Home High School Classes of 1964 and 1965 Message Board

A Friendly Gathering Spot for Members of the MHHS Classes of 64 and 65 and Anyone Else Who Attended MHHS.

Forum: Mountain Home High School Classes of 1964 and 1965 Message Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Hey Tom

It took me a while to figure out how to post a message on this board--there is no place to type in the numbers & letters of the security thing-a-ma-jig.
Then I went to the '66 board and noticed the white box under the numbers & letters. Went back to this board and clicked under the numbers & letters and was the able to type in the answer. Looks like our white box is missing. Maybe a message to Bravenet could fix the problem. Or is it time to drop the security feature?

Re: Hey Tom

I'll check it out to find out what is wrong. I think because of the notebook background for this page, the box doesn't show clearly. If you position your mouse pointer directly under the image, it starts to blink and you can then type in the numbers/letters.

Re: Hey Tom

I just did so and it worked. The box is there but it just doesn't show clearly. I'll look into changing the background so it shows.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Web Hosting