Delt Trout Trip Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Delt Trout Trip Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Licenses Timeline

Mayo it is confusing and yes they will mail you one in 7-10 days. However, the receipt works as a license in the interim. At the final page once you complete and pay just print that page. Trust me I got stopped in Arkansas and showed the guy my printed off receipt and passed with flying colors no questions asked. If you forgot to print you should still be able to log in and maybe get to a receipt page and print it. Nice forum work Mayo!

Chickie, thanks for the clarification. Mayo scared me with his post. Didn't want to have to wait in line at dock to get'r done. That takes up valuable drinking time not to mention you have to climb that dang hill on the way back.

Re: Re: Licenses Timeline

I figured the receipt would work as it basically proves that you have purchased the license. It's just a lot easier carrying around the little license than a two page receipt.

On another note, how in the world did someone already take moneylove@gmail.com? That's awesome. There is another little MOLO running around out there. Sweet.

Obviously a little early but..there will be no need to buy a trout stamp this year as those of you that purchased last year they are good for one year or through 4.15.08. You will have to have your lisence on you or perhaps can apply with the state for a copy in advance of the trip. This will save you $12.