Return to Website

POSTING ON THIS FORUM. You only need to fill in the NAME Field, i.e. With your name or what you want to be known as.

Ignore the rest, only this and your I.P. address will be shown.  

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Banks

On Monday went into a bank, I heard a man say he wanted to open a business account. Staff member said no one in this branch to do that, do it online. He said I actually want to sit and speak to someone and have travelled some miles to do it. Reply cant do it here. He said I will open one elsewhere reply OK then. He then said is there someone here for me to cancel my private account with you then. She said yes I can do that.

Today I have bee to Carterton to the same bank. Put card in hole in the wall and typed what I want and a receipt. Card came put but no money. OH was across the road so I shouted for him to come and guard the dispenser in case money shot out as I would have to go inside to sort it. I went to the counter and said what had happened he didnt say oh sorry I will sort it. I was greated with oh bloody hell that means me having to stop late tonight to look at the machine.

I have heard that the name of the bank stands for 'Hates Serving Bloody Customers'.

Re: Banks

Quite agree. No longer "The Listening Bank".

Re: Banks

I guess I could quote the Bible hear

Mathew 13:13

This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.