Return to Website

POSTING ON THIS FORUM. You only need to fill in the NAME Field, i.e. With your name or what you want to be known as.

Ignore the rest, only this and your I.P. address will be shown.  

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yet another barbers

I have seen a sign saying a new barbers opens this Friday in the shop at White Hart where shoe shop was. This town must have people with hair down to their waists all in need of haircuts. How many can one town support?

Re: Yet another barbers

I'm wondering the same thing! At one time there were quite a few antique shops in town. These days it's Barbers/Hairdressers -six from Friday onwards, and Cafes/Coffee Shops, also six including the coffee shop in 'Wine Bear', plus the fact that pubs numbers in decline in Chippy of course) serve Coffee, too.

60's Girl
I have seen a sign saying a new barbers opens this Friday in the shop at White Hart where shoe shop was. This town must have people with hair down to their waists all in need of haircuts. How many can one town support?

If competition means they can trim their prices, shave a bit off hear and there and cut their cost's who is compaining?

Um very funny Ed. No chance of that. Obviously the only thing in town is for us to sit in coffee shops and watch our hair grow

I once went out with a girl with hair all down her back to her waist - not much on her head, I think she was a werewolf - but she's all right nowwwwwwwww !

Can chipping norton support three barbers shops SAMs has been trading years so you would think would be ok

Can Chippy support half the shops we have got? I see the shop selling ummmm bits in Mrs Eptons old shop is closing. Am not a bit surprised.

I think it marvellous that any new business comes to Chipping Norton, whether a new barbers or not. Good luck to the young man who has set this up lets hope he gets local support.

Its a shame people in Chipping Norton don't support new businesses, this young man has invested a considerable amount of his own money into this new business.

How do we know he isn't doing well?

60's Girl
Can Chippy support half the shops we have got? I see the shop selling ummmm bits in Mrs Eptons old shop is closing. Am not a bit surprised.

As you and others may know by now, another shop will be opening there. Not sure when, or exactly what it will stock. 'Watch this space!', I guess.