Return to Website

POSTING ON THIS FORUM. You only need to fill in the NAME Field, i.e. With your name or what you want to be known as.

Ignore the rest, only this and your I.P. address will be shown.  

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
election day

Election day in Chippy and guess what, the public grassy areas, the Common, verges etc. are being mowed at last. Just a coincidence?

Re: election day

Afraid so! The Common is mowed by contractors contracted by the town council.

Been to Stratford today and Warwickshire County Council had men out washing all the road signs.

anna notherthing

Election day in Chippy and guess what, the public grassy areas, the Common, verges etc. are being mowed at last. Just a coincidence?

not oppsite the playing field by football club or hailey road , wasnt done last year either

pete woodward
anna notherthing

not oppsite the playing field by football club or hailey road , wasnt done last year either

shame no one does anything about the football club hedge that take up some of the road

I would just like to say congratulations to Mark on his victory. I wish him well and hope he enjoys his time on the council.

I would also like to thank everyone who voted for me and was so kind and helpful on the campaign.

Oh, and Mr Green Vauxhall Zafira on Cornish Road, next time you might want to be clear what exactly you wanted to stick up my 'behind' (insert another word that ED would not allow).

Perhaps Ed wpuld be kind enough to put full election results on the site for us.

Thanks Ed. So now we have a district councillor who ends most of her time in London

justanotherlocal
pete woodward
anna notherthing

shame no one does anything about the football club hedge that take up some of the road

Here is a chance for our two NEW Labour councillors to do something, if anyone ever sees them perhaps they should ask.