Return to Website

POSTING ON THIS FORUM. You only need to fill in the NAME Field, i.e. With your name or what you want to be known as.

Ignore the rest, only this and your I.P. address will be shown.  

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the Chipping Norton Set

not one comment on the phone hacking trial yet -I'm disappointed !

Re: the Chipping Norton Set

Oxford tv van was setting up outside paper shop at 6am yesterday, ask why they said because of the trial.

Anna's sister
not one comment on the phone hacking trial yet -I'm disappointed !

Given the judge gave Cameron a wigging for commenting before the end of the trial it might be safer to wait!

Can't wait !

With Clarkson seen nipping into Rebecca's party and he himself appears to be playing away and Rebecca not likely to be invited to Dean in the near future, the "set"must be looking for new members, OR with two of the set still appearing to be friendly it looks like its Cameron who is the outcast?

I wouldn't bet on it. There was a policewoman riding a horse around the lanes near Sarsden, Sunday before last, when coincidentally, there was a big lunch party at a house not a million miles from Castle Barn. I'm guessing the police horses hadn't been deployed to look for hunt saboteurs in June!

How interesting! There is another 'big house' nearby where the 'set' get together to party, not picked up by the media.