Return to Website

POSTING ON THIS FORUM. You only need to fill in the NAME Field, i.e. With your name or what you want to be known as.

Ignore the rest, only this and your I.P. address will be shown.  

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Walterbush road update.

Hole filling in operation, 4 holes here within 30 yards, they fixed 2 then - gone!

Looks like doing 50% of the repairs constitutes job done!

Re: Walterbush road update.

If they have already been marked out with paint why not go and paint any they have not marked for filling!

Tried that! It appears jobsworth is in charge, would you believe it, they have returned to fill a hole hidden UNDERNEATH a car on the side that is used as a car park.

After the idiots at OCC decided some time ago the answer to parking congestion in the Green was to give it a coat of yellow lines thus moving it all to Walterbush road we really need it smooth as everyone knows it is now necessary to attain take off speed something any pilot taking off from Heathrow would be proud of before you get to Cotswold Crescent or risk getting caught in traffic.

have asked 3 councilers and hillary to get the path from football club to cotswold crescent swept with the sweeper road needs sweeping to

also the grass needs cutting oppiste the playing field soon be losing kids in there and the grass down hailey road spoke to same people still nothing done and this was before elections

surely they are not blind if we are paying people to cut the grass, why is it not done

I see we are painting the big white elephant in the middle of town why not extend the scaffold and do the roof

end of rant

Presumably the full repair that Hilary Biles said would be done in OCtober is still 'in the pipe;ine'? Admittedly Walterbush Road is in a sorry state, but why patch it up now, if it is to be fully resurfaced in the near future?

Silly me! Just found out why they weren't all done, as from today they can ask for flexable working so they will be back another day, besides anything bigger than a postage stamp requires planning permission.