Return to Website

POSTING ON THIS FORUM. You only need to fill in the NAME Field, i.e. With your name or what you want to be known as.

Ignore the rest, only this and your I.P. address will be shown.  

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Police happenings!

What is happening to our sleepy town? Police everywhere last night. Scary times for anyone living nearby

Re: Police happenings!

Young chap by the name of Dean Blake cut with a Samurai sword, rough area Cornish Road.

Police were everywhere around 2.30am in Cornish Rd armed and dogs!
Yet at 4.30am my Son in Law was driving up Churchill Rd to go to work and he had to turn back by the Leys as Police had cordoned off the road,and an Armed Burly Policeman stood to make sure nobody drove through!!
Busy night for our Policemen!!

Yes I believe both incidences were related, am assuming police dogs tracked from the stabbing on Churchill road to an address on Cornish road.
What is this world coming to??

The damage can be seen hear, I accept all the noise and goings on last night after seeing this.

https://www.facebook.com/dean.blake.35?fref=ts

Tried to copy link. No link opens!!

Facebook is basically private, to view content you have to be a 'friend' of the person concerned.

I have seen the picture but refrained from publishing it as it was on his Facebook page meaning not for all the public to see.

I am not a facebook friend of Dean but all I did is search for Dean Blake on facebook and his page came up with the picture on; its an open page.

I have just seen it, I'm not his friend and could view it.
My god, no wonder armed police everywhere!
I'm shocked and appalled by this.

I've just viewed it too and I'm not on his friends list. Very concerning as also a CR resident :(

Just had lots of police activity down Cornish Rd. 4 vehicles plus dog and riot shields. Not sure where they went but all parked up near our house??