Return to Website

POSTING ON THIS FORUM. You only need to fill in the NAME Field, i.e. With your name or what you want to be known as.

Ignore the rest, only this and your I.P. address will be shown.  

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
c.n hspital physio

I've been referred by my G.P for physio, so I logged onto the booking website & the first available appointment is on Monday ------ NOVEMBER 3rd. Mr Cameron, what use is that ?????????

Re: c.n hspital physio

Yes my mum needed physio and tried chippy but was over a 3 month wait. No doubt it's so they can say no body uses it and scrap it :-/

She is not lying. I have just had a referral and when I booked on line Imwas given Oct date. A few days later Chippy physio rang me and said they have no way of looking at a patients details or idea of what is needed until a booking is made. She then said would you come on July 30th? I said it was mad you can access a patient until they get an appointment booked and she agreed. Also Chippy physio is only part time. Be patient or ring them direct if they dont contact you. Do not call Anna's sister a liar when she speaks the truth.

Gladio man, or whatever you are calling yourself at the moment, again I have been forced to remove your posts. Sarcastic condensing drivel aimed at other forum users is not allowed.

My apologies Anna's sister for not removing them sooner, without them yours did not make sense so it went to.

As a recipient of more hospital appointments than I care to remember I am fully qualified to say hospital appointments in general can go from brilliant to absolutely shambolic.