Return to Website

POSTING ON THIS FORUM. You only need to fill in the NAME Field, i.e. With your name or what you want to be known as.

Ignore the rest, only this and your I.P. address will be shown.  

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ladies Hairdressers

Both my family and myself (female members) have used Elle B - previously Lady Beautiful for our haircuts etc. Just wondering the price and atmosphere comparison with the fairly new Bartholamews?

Re: Ladies Hairdressers

Meant to say due to health reasons one of us may need a ground level salon. Any help appreciated.

Id phone and ask the prices, there are 2 more in Chippy on ground level. Check them all out.

What is it with you women, does your hair keep growing? I have lost mine so no need for hairdressers! Just a chamois.

I now go to Bartholemews, get a really good haircut. Also do oap rates every day. Would highly recommend .

Two hairdressers Wendy and Nikki from Elle B work at Bartholomew's and i believe the price's are the same. (wet cut £20) Lovely and friendly atmosphere and obviously a ground floor salon.

Bartholomews used to be over the top they changed there name as they were going into ladies as well as men's hairdressing

Batholemews is average price and the girls there used to work in Elle B. Good service and stable staff with ground floor access.