Return to Website

POSTING ON THIS FORUM. You only need to fill in the NAME Field, i.e. With your name or what you want to be known as.

Ignore the rest, only this and your I.P. address will be shown.  

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vacuum Cleaners

From 1st September our dear friends of the EU have said we cant buy higher powered cleaners. All because of the environment it seems. Of course they dont damage the environment flying all over the world for meetings.

Re: Vacuum Cleaners

Seriously?? I have not read anything about this although I cannot say that it surprises me in the least.

EU rules only seem to apply to the UK and no other country as a very interesting article in last weekends papers highlighted regarding rubbish disposal. We get ours emptied once every two weeks, yet they have theirs done daily or every other day...explain the rules please?!

100watt lightbulbs - not allowed over here, but are everywhere on the continent.

Now it's hoovers, what next?? And are we the only country without enough b***s to stand up and say "naff off" to the powers that pretend to be??

Untill we leave the EU nothing will change, Cameron won't do it, Miliband won't do it, Clegg won't be around to do it. Vote Nige!

I wonder what happens to all the vacuums stored in warehouses etc. EU make me mad. All the things going on in the world and this is what they come up with.

Can still be sold but none made or imported above 1600 watts