Return to Website

POSTING ON THIS FORUM. You only need to fill in the NAME Field, i.e. With your name or what you want to be known as.

Ignore the rest, only this and your I.P. address will be shown.  

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Islamic Extremists Threatening the Country.

Interestingly Ed you talked about The Prime Minister wanting to increase powers to stop these British jihadist’s from returning to the UK by stripping them of their British Passports which most sane British people would welcome. If they can go off to Iraq and Syria and cause untold murders in a way which is the most revolting any normal person would commit and what do we hear this morning, the Lib/Dems are against it because of an infringement of their civil liberties.

Do these murderers ever think about the civil liberties of those who they slaughter, NO, who stopped the control orders on terrorists, the Lib/Dems, who insisted that the Coalition go down the road on TPINS which are a very weak form of control order and they only last for two years……….the Lib/Dems

I want the most strongest means of stopping these people coming back and also of those who promote these sickening murders here in the UK then they also should be shipped out without a care. Is this harsh, no for it was people like this who murdered or rather butchered Lee Rigby. In discussing this openly am I a racist, NO and for to long now we have all been afraid to say what we think.

Then Paddy "with his pants down" Ashdown said this morning, we have to be careful in case we alienate moderate Muslims, no should not and I will tell you why. You think the parents of these 500/600 plus British Muslims did not know their sons/daughters had not left home, of course they did. Did they contact the authorities, NO it’s the security services who know about who they are. I said after the 7/7 bombings, we now have “an enemy within” and people thought then I was talking off the top of my head. But everything I said then has in deed happened, The PM and the Home Secretary have to protect us its their duty to do so and for me whatever measures they take to protect me I am for.

Re: Islamic Extremists Threatening the Country.

Removing passports is a kneejerk reaction designed to calm the public, time and time again people have witnesses the lack of checking passports at airports by immigration for fear of being accused of being racist besides with tens of thousands entering the uk many illegally there is no way of stopping someone wishing to enter the country illegally.

Where the real danger is biological weapons, David Kelly was murdered because he rightly said Saddams WMD was not missiles with warheads but biological saying that the delivery system didn't need rockets because it could be carried in a cigarette packet, he also said much of it had been spirited across the border into Syria where of all places the West a year or so back was keen to check Assads arms to find biological weapons, possibly now in the hands of IS terrorists.

Untill we abstain from the EU's ' civil liberties'and 'right to a family life' legislation to prevent free movement and sanctuary for criminals and would be terrorists, nothing will change.