Return to Website

POSTING ON THIS FORUM. You only need to fill in the NAME Field, i.e. With your name or what you want to be known as.

Ignore the rest, only this and your I.P. address will be shown.  

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Winston Churchill

According to the radio police have been called to Winston Churchills grave in Bladon, apparently a noise has been heard eminating from his grave since the Prime Minister and deputy prime minister announced the answer to the British terrorist suspects is take their passports away.

Witnesses described the sound as a whirling noise.

Re: Winston Churchill

They should take their passports away once they are safely on a plane out of this country. You want to go fight in Afghanistan or wherever fine but don't expect to come back to this country with your evil ways.
Best thing I've heard the prime minister say for a long time!

I am at a bit of a loss to understand why the prime minister is so outraged by the beheading of the American with his answer to remove passports, has he forgotten Private Lee Rigby virtually beheaded on a London street, yet he stood by and allowed a British soldier to go to prison for defending his troops against a committed killer, perhaps this soldier wouldn't mind having his passport confiscated instead of being in prison.

Yes couldn't agree more! It's because America rules the world...well at least they think they do. Maybe if they and we had not interfered in Afghanistan in the first place we would not now be in this situation.