Return to Website

POSTING ON THIS FORUM. You only need to fill in the NAME Field, i.e. With your name or what you want to be known as.

Ignore the rest, only this and your I.P. address will be shown.  

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Scottish Referendum.

Is there any British voter really interested in the outcome? Many scots make no secret they despise the British and with a near 50-50 in the opinion polls bears this out. Ever wondered why we Brits have not been asked? Could the answer be the government knows most Brits would be glad to see the back of them.

Still Cameron ought to be pleased if they vote yes, at present Labour has a lot of support from scottish MP's so if Scotland leaves so should their MP's that at present reside in Westminster.

Vote yes and goodbye!

Re: Scottish Referendum.

so long as they pay to put the wall back up !

They are in the process of making the bricks.

If Alex Salmon thinks independence is such a good idea why does he not want to use the Scottish pound and not the British pound as currency?

Or does he know no one south of the border will accept the Scottish pound in revenge.

Question?

Does anyone accept Scottish notes when given them in change?

I heard Menzies Campbell, on the radio yesterday, state that the outcome of the vote will have serious implications on ALL U.K citizens. Why,then, has the government of which he is a member only given a vote to a small part of the electorate ?

God I'm sick of hearing about it...if you're going to go then just do it and do it quietly!!