Return to Website

POSTING ON THIS FORUM. You only need to fill in the NAME Field, i.e. With your name or what you want to be known as.

Ignore the rest, only this and your I.P. address will be shown.  

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Monza.

It is quite clear F1 in motor racing means 'Farce1' after Nico Rosbergs TWO 'mistakes' by driving through the barriers twice on the same part of the circuit, clearly after the last race in his bump with Hamilton Rosberg was told to let Hamilton pass and with Hamilton having such a poor start the only way Rosberg could let him pass without slowing down and without making it too obvious was to go throught the plastic chicane allowing Hamilton to pass, unfortunatly Rosberg had to do it twice, even Eddie Jordan could smell a rat.

What makes it so obvious is both team princible Wolf and Niki Lauder was almost extatic about the way Hamilton passed Rosberg clearly not concerned about Rosbergs double mistake.

F1 drivers like Rosberg don't make mistakes like that unless they are told to do or making a point, and he did, perfectly.

Re: Monza.

Oh yes but we don't want Hamilton throwing another toddler tantrum do we?!
The sooner he gets a grip and realises that he's not as good as he thinks he is, the better.

Re: Monza.

Quite! Quite a few people including him has forgotten him running into his team mate Jason Button twice in one race, Button said he needs to cool down. In a previous Monaco GP he winged after being penalised for bad driving by saying 'maybe it's because I'm black'. The guy needs to man up a bit.