Big, Black & Beautiful Online
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tonight in Rotterdam

Hello BBB Diva's......We cannot wait till showtime tonight...we are looking forward to seeing you three fabulous beings back on stage, with you incredible voices, your stunning costumes and your sexy moves.

After reading all the comments on this forum, I know we are in for a special treat. So get ready for a Party tonight in Rotterdam....it is showtime at the Luxor........

Re: Tonight in Rotterdam

Ya'll knocked us off our feet!! I am only just now setteling down on planet earth again after your Bodacious spectacle.

I don't know what I can add after all the remarks your fans left on this forum. But i just wanted you to know you are FABULOUS!!!!!

And Rocq-E...girl...I would love to sit down with you and have a MARTINI....We met you before after a Diana Ross show at the Ahoy at the Chines Restaurant. Last Sunday I kept on looking around hoping to spot you again and so I could tell you in person what an inspiration you are!!

Can't wait for the dvd and will come and see you girls again before this tour stops.....what a sad idea...ya'll is almost beneficial therapy and you should be starring at your own theatre all year round. For all the depressed people who need an uplift!!!

Yes, that would be a dream come true if BB&B would be at one theatre for a very long time, just like the Wiz or the Lion king. I would have to take a extra job, so i could come every week greetings from Tom

To achive this BBB should leave whatever company they are with right now and move to Joop vanden Ende. He is the only one who runs shows in one location for a long time I think Joop vanden Ende would bring a lot more publication to BBB and make the ladies into big Dutch stars like they deserve to be. If Joop vanden Ende would put half the money he put into Tarzan into BBB, their shows would be unbeliveably Big. The ladies have so much talent that they deserve a lot of money to be invested into them, we sre want to see more of them!!!!!!