Big, Black & Beautiful Online
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
concert 23 april

Wow! What a great concert! I was out with three of my closes friends, all mommies, and finaly out for a night without kids........I have enjoyed your concert enormously!
Your voices are realy great and the sound of them together is just super!

But i have to say to you one thing........
The host of that evening, i dont know his name, started very nice and cool with his beatboxing and jokes, but the second time he came up, he was joking about how the show was ment to be for big women and he makes very clear that skinny/slim women are ugly and nasty. He kept coing one and one about making bad jokes about us smal and slim women for a long time on the stage. I myself have a smal size so i was realy ****** because i field personaly attackt by this stuped guy. I think that i am not the only one that field that way, when i looked around. He kept one saying that this show whas only for the real big women, and his vision whas that a skinny/slim women was no women at all! I think this guy has no respect for women at all, if he talks like that, because all women are beautiful, big or small! There for, Lucretia is a size small herself, and looks amazing! (they all do!) So as a host for this evening he faled.........Personally i think that he was ones rejected by a beautifol slim women.......and he aint over it yet!

Re: concert 23 april

Yes, I agree. He was a complete *******!

That's a.sshole!!!