Welcome to Jack Daly's message forum

Please leave messages here for Me and I will answer them as soon as I can.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bless You All and Jackx

Bless you all,our heart goes out to you all what a worrying time you all have had, please get in touch if their is anything you need, Well done to our brave soldier Jack, I would love to meet you all soon, dont forget our van for a break to for you all, free on us, even pay for your fuel god bless you all. xxxxx

Re: Bless You All and Jackx

Hi Janet
Thanks for you msg here on Jacks site.
We are all doing very well thank you and coping with this nightmare day by day. Jack has his own Group on Facebook now called Jack Daly's Fight Against Cancer and we are trying to get him to do updates everyday on there of how he is feelin and the things he has been doing. So check it out and become a fan.
I will be in touch very soon about you caravan offer as soon as we get all the chemo dates sorted and find a time when jack will be at his best to enjoy it most. I have past all your info over to a few ppl that may benifit from your help and i will also put up a link on my facebook to encourage ppl to look you up. Keep up the good work and thanks for all the help you have offerd. Allan x