General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
embarassing situations, etc. - just venting

So, I'm just venting because there aren't that many places to do it where people understand. I've been incon for a long time, and I don't usually make mistakes in my protection, but yesterday I somehow got my shirt tucked into my diaper (go figure - must have been tired from a long week, or just STUPID). We finish our week with a high-level officers meeting, everyone has to give some sort of report or presentation, powerpoint, etc. I got up to talk like I usually do, and voila' - my shirt is wet up to above the bottom of my tie. NICE!!! Thank heavens I had a jacket to put on. Mind you, no one I work with knows, that I know of, and I'd like to keep it that way. That was one of the shortest reports I've ever given. Anyone ever have that kind of thing happen at work? Got any "best" strategy to handle it (other than prevention)?

Re: embarassing situations, etc. - just venting

Hey.. one thing that may help is to wear a bodystocking, also known as a onesie. This helps by coviering the diaper so its not noticeable even if the shirt isn't tucked..i plan to get one myself. This will prevent your shirt from being tucked into your diaper. Sorry this happened to you..wish you all the best!

Re: embarassing situations, etc. - just venting

Thanks, I ordered some today. I've heard of them but never used them. It's hot where I live to wear another layer, but I'll try it, especially at the office. I appreciate the advice.