General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pin-on cloth diapers versus pull on cloth diapers for bed-wetting

I wanted to get some feed back about this topic for an article of mine. I was wondering if anybody here feels that there are distinct advantages of using a pin-on cloth diaper for bed-wetting versus using a pull-on cloth diaper. I know that the author of the Diaper Primer feels that pin-on diapers are very good for bed-wetting and that pull on cloth diapers aren't really up to the job for heavy incontinence such as bed-wetting but I thought I'd get some other opinions as well.

I recall someone saying that the pin-on cloth diapers offer a certain amount of flexibility in terms of where to layer the diaper(so if you have problems with side leakage you can layer more diapers in that area),that the pin on diapers tend to be made from more heavy weight material and therefore they're more absorbent for problems such as bed-wetting,and other things along these lines.I was wondering if there are any other advantages that people might feel these types of diapers provide.On the other hand I've also heard it's a matter of personal preference. I just wanted to get some other opinions so I can make sure I get my facts straight for my article.

Re: Pin-on cloth diapers versus pull on cloth diapers for bed-wetting

So Colin-what is this about? Are you incontinent? Where are your articles published?

Re: Pin-on cloth diapers versus pull on cloth diapers for bed-wetting

My articles are published on various sites such as article alley,ezine articles,health central network,and other sites. Since there are a number of people who for one reason or another can't be cured of their bed-wetting I decided to focus on writing articles dealing with protective garments,my thoughts as to why there's such stigma surrounding using these garments,and ways to overcome this stigma. As a psych major I thought it might be helpful to offer techniques to those people who have no other option(or prefer to use protective garments) if the options available are not viable for that particular individual.

To answer your question I have suffered from bed-wetting in the past and on occasion as an adult.