General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Your Site

I have been here and made posts with no answers to them, Brian I sent you a email on 7/28/2010 and you could not be bothered to answer it. This site gives no support I have read all of the posts and they are old nothing new well maybe 2 or 3 so I will be looking for a more active site that provides support. No I am not ABDL and never will be. If this had been more active I would have stayed i hope your site makes it.

Re: Your Site

Hello Colin;

This site is all about support. No, I am not posting long rambling articles about kids in rubber pants for bedwetting, changing them, etc... I did read your the articles, etc you referred to and decided they were probably more appropriate for another site.

As far as this forum being active/inactive, I can't make people respond to your posts. They respond to posts they want to. Even I have posts that I have not been responded to. Quite honestly, I have had plenty note privately that your posts are "creepy", but out of fairness to you, I have not removed them.

If you want to go somewhere else, that's your choice. Just don't be childish about it. I've seen your threats to do this before. If that's what you want to do, do it.

Respectfully,

Brian
One of the Moderators

First of all let me I am sorry I got really bad news yesterday about my health.
And I needed support and I lashed out and I only replied to a few posts so I dont know why you think they are creepy and you refering to kids in rubber pants etc that is not me I personally think anyone that gets off on somthing like that is a sicko.
Please accept my apoligy I know we all have lives and our own health problems I think you got me confused with someone else that might have been here before but that is ok.
Agin please accept my apoligy sorry if my spelling is bad but I have had 3 minor stroakes and I do the best I can.

Hey there;

Hmm...OK, I may be wrong here. I was thinking Colin who normally posts in that genre...was thinking he also used the nickname of wolf...maybe it was WUlf? If that's not you, then it is I who owes YOU an apology. I do apologize for the incorrect identification there.

I was looking back under your nickname and actually find no posts or replies by you, which is strange, if you've posted here before. So, either they did not make it to the site or they got deleted by one of the other moderators.

What were you needing support/advice on? I try to give support/advise when I see someone needs it, so can assure you I was not ignoring yourr posts Many people, like me, don't post a reply if they don't have anything to say or something to contribute. Some posts never get replies and then others get reply after reply. Just the nature of a forum, I guess.

I'm sorry to hear about your bad health news. What happened?

Kind Regards,

Brian
One of the Moderators

I understand that you might have thought I was colin but I am not.
The posts I have replied to are the 12 hour diaper and pin on diapers.
I need advice and support and I understand that you can't make people post here I really do and I was harsh last night please forgive me.
What I have now been told by the doctors is that due to my spine and other health problems to get used to wearing diapers as there is nothing they can do for me in fact I may have to go under the knife again.
I have accepted wearing diapers as a part of life but what makes it worse is I am now unemployed due to my health and no way to buy more diapers so I am having to wear cloth 24/7 as SSI is fighting me and I recieve no unemploymant.
Again I am sorry I lashed out at you Brian and like you I let God direct my life without him I have and am nothing I did send you an email about your post on cloth and disposable diapers as I have spent alot of money trying to figure out what works and how to take care of the cloth etc.
Again please forgive me I sometimes lash out when I am in pain.

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear about the bad health news. :( That just sucks. I'll be keeping you in prayer, as I can understand. Incontinence isn't the end of the world but can make life tough, I know.

I am also unemployed right now. I left my first dispatch position, as a little known fact is dispatchers can ber personally sued if something is done wrong or goes wrong on a call. Well, the police department I worked for was very relaxed and casual on policy even though there were SOPs to follow. More than once I was told "I think you take what we do in here way too seriously"...hmmm...yeah....officer or respnder lives or dies depending on what I do...**** straight I take it seriously!! Anyway, I left there and applied to the State Police. I've been told it can take upwards of 18 months to get on with them. UGH!

Anyway, I put a good sized emergency fund away, so I'll be OK. I can survive that long, but boy would it be nice not to have to spend $300+ per month on catheters and diapers. Get real tired of that expense. :(

Anyway, hang in there. I'll keep you in prayer here. As for cloth diapers, unfortunately I am no expert there. I don't like them so have never used them other than to try them. I just found them terribly difficult to use.

Kind Regards,

Brian
One of the Moderators

Thank you for keeping me in your prayers I will also do that for in hopes that we both find work but with the dissabilty's I have that is not going to be easy. I am glad you have a emergency fund, But with me it happened way to quick and with a dissabled son also the money did not last. On the cloth they are not bad once you get used to them and there are ones out there that I have found that have velcro instead of using pins. For me I still use the pin on type as I have got used to cloth diapering myself and getting pretty quick at it.
God Bless
Wolf