General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tena Night Super Pads - Retail Location?

It seems finding the products we/I need is getting harder and harder. Protective underwear is everywhere, actual diapers/briefs gettings sparse in retail locations. I'm looking for Tena Night Super Pads (green), but cant find them locally anywhere. Seems I can order them online everywhere. Any Ideas? I've been to walmart, cvs, walgreens, target, heb.

Re: Tena Night Super Pads - Retail Location?

I've only rarely seen these in stores. I use the Molicare version of them (Moliform Supers) as they have a leakage barrier and I find them much more absorbant with fewer leaks. I buy them online from Duraline (www.dmponline.com)

Re: Tena Night Super Pads - Retail Location? Like Abena

Howdy all!

I've used Tena, Moliform and Abena Pad and Pant systems and to be honest as a guy, I like the Abena the best. They are cut wider in between the legs, they have ligher/better standing inner leak barriers and don't break/bunch up like the Moliform Liners do. The Tena Pads don't bunch up either but hare harder to find. The Abri-San X-Plus is also almost two times more absorbent than the Tena Night Super and about 1.5 times more absorbent than the Moliform.

If you want to check out the Abena (called Abri-San) pads, check with our sponsor ABAIP.com or the Parent Company of ABAIP, XP Medical at xpmedical.com

Brian
One of the Moderators

Re: Tena Night Super Pads - Retail Location? Like Abena

Yes, but have you tried the new Tena for Men?

Re: Tena Night Super Pads - Retail Location?

Hi Mark,

Yea - I think your best bet to get the Tena night super pads (green) is online.. Tena only has a few products in stores and walgreens. I get mine online through DMES.com because they deliver discreetly :)