General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Depend Real Fit and Silouette pullups

Depend has recently started selling two new products: Real Fit pullups for men and Silouette pullups for women. Both products are supposed to have a trimmer fit and thus be harder to detect under other clothing. And they've been hiring movie starlets and football players to try on the new products in TV commercials.

If you've tried these new products, what do,you think of them? And what do you think of,the TV ads? Will hiring people who don't need the product to try it on lessen the stigma associated with incontinence products?

Re: Depend Real Fit and Silouette pullups

I got a sample when they first come out with the Real Fit pull up's. I like them very much and have been using them ever since.

They seem, subjectively, to have greater capacity than other pull up's I've tried and the fit is great. I find them very comfortable and use them every day.

I have no information about the female version other than what I have seen in TV ads. However, it they work as well as the male version, stores may have trouble keeping them on the shelves.

Mike G
One of the moderators

Re: Depend Real Fit and Silouette pullups

I haven't had a chance to try them yet. Got samples from Kimberly Clark and they look just like regular underwear! Quality seems pretty good too. Not sure about the absorbency for me yet but will definitely be giving them a try. Maybe I can use them during the afternoons when I'm not wetting as much since I'm not drinking coffee like in the mornings. Sure would be nice to be able to wear something that actually looks like underwear! Would be a lot cooler too.

The only downside I see to them is you have to pull them on and off. When I'm using my long braces, that's just not happening but when I'm using my chair, I guess it could be doable. If they could just make a product that looks and fits like these do with the option of tabs on the sides or velcro seams on the side that you can put them on like a diaper but they look like the Depend Real Fit.... I am encouraged on the Real Fit though by Mike G's review. It will be interesting to see how they work for me.

Oh well, I guess you can't have everything. :/

Brian
Owner/One of the Moderators