General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
need help please asap

i really need to know what company has the best price by the case of really absorbent adult diapers because i have to wear adult diapers and i need it where i can bye three cases of adult diapers for under 200.00 dollars no matter what but where he diaper is still good and really absorbent so please help i really need this before dec. 31st 2012 please please

Re: need help please asap

Hi!

If you check out all three of our sponsors, they all offer super absorbent diapers. Depending on what you chose is will dictate how many cases you can get for $200.00. Two of our sponsors offer the Abena X-Plus that you would be able to buy three cases of for $200.00 or less, and our other sponsor often offers specials on the Wellness Brief that would bring it to a price where you could get three cases for around $200.00. Just check our sponsors out and pick the product you want.

Hope this helps!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Kind Regards,

Brian
One of the Moderators

Brian
Hi!

If you check out all three of our sponsors, they all offer super absorbent diapers. Depending on what you chose is will dictate how many cases you can get for $200.00. Two of our sponsors offer the Abena X-Plus that you would be able to buy three cases of for $200.00 or less, and our other sponsor often offers specials on the Wellness Brief that would bring it to a price where you could get three cases for around $200.00. Just check our sponsors out and pick the product you want.

Hope this helps!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Kind Regards,

Brian
One of the Moderators

thank you so much for your help and where is your sponcers and where can i go on here to get to them

Good Morning!

If you click on the Incontinence Resource Center banner at the top of our forum, it will take you to our main site page and you'll see the banners for XP Medical, Wellness Briefs and Northshore Care Supply and if you click on any of their banners, they'll take you right to each of their sites.

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Brian
One of the Moderators