General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stress incontinence???

Hi. I'm a 17 year old British chap. I specifically chose this chat because it doesn't require an account, and I'm rather hoping that I won't have to revisit this in the future (fingers crossed).

A couple of nights ago I dreamt that I went to the loo and I woke up having wet the bed, which I haven't done since I was about 10 years old (not regularly, anyway).

Luckily I was able to sort it out without anyone knowing, and I confided in my best friend over Facebook messenger, who she was really nice about it. She made me feel much better about myself, and I ended up not being worried about it. In fact, I eventually found it pretty funny.

However, during the course of the day, I had little dribbles coming out, to the extent that I had to go to a loo and make a sort of nappy around my damp pants using loo roll. This also coincided with spontaneous ejaculations (sorry if any of you are grossed out by that, and I do understand if you are. However, I'm a 17 going through hormonal changes and all sorts of things are happening which are out of my control. In any case, I wasn't actually feeling horny at all). By the time I got home, my trousers were dry, but my pants were very wet.

Amid it all, I've been dealing with an abusive alcoholic father, who has totally destroyed me emotionally. Happily, I no longer live with or see him anymore, but circumstances surrounding this have damaged my mental health and my ability to sleep. This has been compounded by A levels and my workaholic attitude - which can be somewhat excessive at times. It's my escape from my woes, to be honest.

So I'm wondering if this is stress incontinence. Have any of you had this before? I have had problems with this in the past, and I'm more than a little worried. Nobody knows about this except my aforementioned friend.