General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Larger diapers?

I just recently started to have to wear diapers. I am a larger person (400#) and I am having trouble finding diapers that fit. Any suggestions?

Re: Larger diapers?

Hi!

That can be a challenge, but there are larger diapers on the market that are very good. Do you by chance know your waist and/or hip measurements? I'd be happy to look around for you. If you don't want to say your measurements here, feel free to email privately.

Kind Regards,

Brian
Site Owner and one of the Forum Moderators

Hi! Thank you for responding.

My hip size is about 90.

PPE

I have discovered Tranquility has a 4X and a 4X Heavy Absorbancy, as well as 3X and 3x high-rise. Are there any other brands?

The 3x High-Rise work well for daytime, but at night I need a 4X. I just ordered the Heavy Absorbancy, so I don't yet know how they differ.

By the way, I am a 63-year-old female, and I weigh less than 400 pounds.

I'm a 53 year old disabled mother. We use the Tranquility products. the boosters, bed pads and ATN briefs. I'm a size medium to large. normally We use the overnight booster pads and large overnight briefs to get Me through the night.

Thank you. Brandie! I appreciate the response.

I have ordered the boosters, but I will have to try the bed pads, too. What are "ATN Briefs"?

What is your favorite source? So far I have just ordered from Amazon.

Thanks again.
PPE

We get everything. Through a local home health care company. That's how our insurance operates and How My caregivers are refered through. ATN is short for All Through The Night. Its a overnight brief. Which We also use in the mornings or if I get out of the house for any period of time. Which is not often these days. The regular tranquility briefs also work fine if they can be changed more often or You are not having bowel events.