General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Will a woman except a man if he wears diapers ?

I'm assuming that you were attempting "accept" a person who wears a diaper, and the answer nowadays is a solid "yes !". There are any number of reasons for this belief, including the simple fact that there are about 65 million people in North America living with some level of urinary system dysfunction...a number that increases as the populations age and our exposure to an ever-increasing contaminated atmosphere increases. Another way of viewing this s our dependency on cell phone -a huge percentile wanders about with their eyes fixed on small glass rectangles - bluntly, they couldn't care less what you're wearing or why. Finally, people who make an issue out of how someone else manages ANY medical issue will certainly be reminded - quite often by their own conscience/psyche that "there but for the grace of [insert deity] go I". Incontinence has become a reality i society, and the stigma is slowly but surely being erased.

My wife hasn't left me yet and i wear 247

All I can say as a 41 year old man in diapers, I can offer my friendship. However as a gay man, my husband accepts me in diapers, after being together going on 12+ years. So, don't see why it wouldn't be possible, I was upfront and honest and mentioned I wore them for bedwetting at the time in a personal ad on craigslist. So my husband knew upfront and it wasn't ever a secret topic, even though it took him years of using words like "doohickeies" and "thingies" before he could get used to saying diaper, his 30+ years experience as a nurse aside. LOL right.

In addition to what the others have said about women who are accepting and willing to deal with diapers because they love the guy, keep in mind that there are also people with diaper fetishes, and some of them are women. For a diaper fetishist, incontinence is a plus in a partner!

Ettina: Quite so, indeed! As the old saying goes: 'For every pot, a lid'.