General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How many diapers do you change per day?

Hallo. How many times during the Day do you change your diaper?

I change my diapers only twice a Day, one when i wake up in the morning and one before i go to sleep at night!

Share your diaper changing routine.

Re: How many diapers do you change per day?

I need to change as soon as I have had a bowel movement. with me, 1 bowel movement is so large, I just can't cope with the smell afterwards- and a lot of the time it's basically because my nappy is too full

depends how many times I need the toilet

changed 3 times today

Oh nice ophelia. When you are outside of the house how do you handle a messy diaper?

if I need to change, I will. if I don't, I won't

the only 2 times I'll change is if I am going somewhere, or meeting someone (because I don't want to meet someone smelling, and I am sure they have the same expectations), or if my nappy is absolutely full (meaning it couldn't take anymore even if I wanted it to). sometimes I will go to bed dirty, or I will wake up and not change, depending on what I am doing, and how full the nappy is (I could go round smelling for hours)

varies from day to day

recently, my accidents are worse at nights. I've been waking at 2, 3 A.M in the morning, just stinking (I either wake all ready full, or wake and I'm still filling). I wait until I am finished, change, and go from their. I like to try for minimal 2 changes, 3 or 4 if I absolutely have to. so far today it's been 3