General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Supply donations

Hi what diapers do you wear? Which size and how many changes per day do you need? Maybe, maybe i can help you. You can email me if you want.

Re: Supply donations

Cris
I myself am disabled and had OAB issues resulting after cervical fusion surgery turned into full on spastic neurogenic bladder incontinence a year ago. I've attempted to work with medicaid of the state of Missouri to which is joke where im left as the punchline. They only provide me with attends poly briefs that hold up to a single bladder void and still extremely prone to leaking to which Medicaid response to this concern was to double or wear 2 at a time, when they do not supply me with enough a month to get by on outside of obviously having to obtain other products for overnight/sleep attempting to earn Amazon gift cards using phone apps, which is unrealistic long term but is basically only options I've found. I'm not able to work and now with this doubt I could ever again unless I could have a reliable supply of products such as Northshore megamax which have been the best product for my incontinence and more reasonable given I only require 3-4 briefs/diapers a day unlike the 8-12 changes of the pathetic double attends from medicaid. So yeah, if your offering help obtaining appropriate adult diapers then you have my ear...