General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Incontinence support

So I have issues trying to find a good support group. I find there's to many fetish lovers out there.
Going through what I go through is not fun, exciting or comforting. I'm fairly young yet and I'm finding it hard to have a good support group. I hate dealing with this. My spouse is super understanding however it would be nice to find people who are going through similar legitimate issues . If you ask how many incontinence products (diapers) I go through a day or what my favorite ones are, that leads me to believe it's a fetish thing.
I don't wear for fun, yes I have a brand that works for me but I hate it. There are so many issues around it I just want to talk to someone who can relate. Are there anyone else ho feel the same way?

Re: Incontinence support

Hello Me, I hear you on this topic!! Its frustrating to find a board that you think you can get some help or just talk about what each other has done to improve your quality of life with incontinence only to get the 'Whats your favorite diaper" question. I think the ABDL community has helped with products and stigma but we are two totally different groups and we need help with a medical condition and those who wear because they want to(which I dont care why you wear) just cant help us with some of the issues we have. I have been seeing a therapist now for a couple months and this topic comes up quite often because it depresses me and I have a real hard time coming to grips with it at times. Im here and open to chat anytime. Hope you have a wonderful Labor day weekend!!

I completely understand. I had spinal fusion in July and became incontinent as a result. Totally did not expect this. The past 5 months have been difficult. My emotions are up and down. I want to hope this will fix itself with time but I also know I may never heal. Adding to this my walk and balance have been impacted. It sucks - and I also know the results could have been much worse. So I am planning for a future of incontinence. Am going to try incontinence underwear and washable pads. If they prove successful I will buy more as I hate filling the landfill. The pads come in fun prints so maybe that will cheer me up. Found best options on Etsy if you need to go that route. I am here to chat whenever you need.

So many message boards online support groups are a mess. Not just incontinence. I'm disabled and stuck at home in bed or wheelchair most of the time. I spend a lot of time on the internet. I'm on several forums MS , Stroke survivors , Disability as well as local groups. Spam and political arguments are often problems on many of them.

The re-useable products are decent great for the environment but can be a real pain when out and about if you leak allot. It’s very inconvenient to change when out of the home as you need to store them in a bag and carry that with you to return home and wash. I use disposables when away from the home and re-useable at home. There are some really great re- useable products out there though. Hope you are freed from this some day!!

If anyone here is looking for reusable products, I HIGLY recommend Ecoable's line of reusable adult diapers. They have fitteds, pockets, and pull up style diapers. They even have youth sized products. I really do believe I found the Holy Grail of adult cloth diapers with Ecoable. you can find them at ecoable.net. Hope this helps!

Rob