Return to Website

Van Aken Forum

Questions, Answers, Genealogy Help, Lost Cousins, Search, History

Van Aken Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jennie and Herbert VanAken of Kingston, New York

Any info on Jennie and Family will be appreciated. She was born 3-16-1886 and died 7-16-1961 in Kingston. She is buried in Port Ewen cemetary. Dont know if she was a realtive or family friend. Thanks.

Re: Jennie and Herbert VanAken of Kingston, New York

Hi Barbara,

Thanks for posting your query on the website!

Jennie was the wife of Herbert G Van Aken, b ca 1879, son of George & Alice Van Keuren. You can trace the line thru Robert A VA's Index...but here it is...Marinus & Pieternelle de Pre, Pieter & Rusje Damen, Marinus & Margriet Deyo, Eliphas & Leah Winfield, Jacobus & Nelly Van Ostrand, Ebenezer & Eliza Van Vliet, George & Alice, Herbert G & Jennie. They had children Dorothy, Mildred, Alice as shown on the 1930 Census. I do not have Jennie's maiden name or any further info on the family. Can you add anything to this line? My suggestion is that you try to get an obituary, death record, marriage record. Those records may list Jennie's maiden name. And also check out birth records for the children.

I am interested in how you are related to the family. Please reply directly to my email address.

Keep me posted! Ann

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Any info on Jennie and Family will be appreciated. She was born 3-16-1886 and died 7-16-1961 in Kingston. She is buried in Port Ewen cemetary. Dont know if she was a realtive or family friend. Thanks.