Van Aken Forum

Questions, Answers, Genealogy Help, Lost Cousins, Search, History

Van Aken Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Sara VAN AKEN

Hi Ann,

Thank you so much for your kind reply about my gggg-grandmother, Sara VAN AKEN. You have given me many more generations to enter on my family tree. If you or anyone else has info on any of the other names you mentioned, I would appreciate some help. I am old have cancer, and need help to complete my family tree.

I didn't even know there was a VAN AKEN site.

Thanks a million!

Doug

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Doug, I have the line as Marinus & Pieternelle de Pre, Cornelius & Zara Westbroek, Abraham & Catharina Rosenkranz, Sara. BTW Zara Westbroek Van Aken's gravestone still stands in the old Machackemeck (Deerpark) Cemetery in Port Jervis, NY.

Replying to:

Charity MIDDAUGH was the daughter of Elias MIDDAUGH and Sara VAN AKEN. Charity married Samuel HILLMAN on 28 Jan. 1813 in Chemung,N.Y. Elias MIDDAUGH and Sara VAN AKEN were my gggg-grandparents. Does anyone know who Sara VAN AKEN descends from?

Thanks,

Doug

Re: Re: Re: Sara VAN AKEN

Hi Doug,Glad I could help! If you send me your mailing address (email to acroston@aol.com)I would be happy to send you further information on your line and newsletter information.

Replying to:

Hi Ann,

Thank you so much for your kind reply about my gggg-grandmother, Sara VAN AKEN. You have given me many more generations to enter on my family tree. If you or anyone else has info on any of the other names you mentioned, I would appreciate some help. I am old have cancer, and need help to complete my family tree.

I didn't even know there was a VAN AKEN site.

Thanks a million!

Doug

Replying to:

Doug, I have the line as Marinus & Pieternelle de Pre, Cornelius & Zara Westbroek, Abraham & Catharina Rosenkranz, Sara. BTW Zara Westbroek Van Aken's gravestone still stands in the old Machackemeck (Deerpark) Cemetery in Port Jervis, NY.

Replying to:

Charity MIDDAUGH was the daughter of Elias MIDDAUGH and Sara VAN AKEN. Charity married Samuel HILLMAN on 28 Jan. 1813 in Chemung,N.Y. Elias MIDDAUGH and Sara VAN AKEN were my gggg-grandparents. Does anyone know who Sara VAN AKEN descends from?

Thanks,

Doug