Return to Website

Van Aken Forum

Questions, Answers, Genealogy Help, Lost Cousins, Search, History

Van Aken Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Subject

Looking for family of VanAkin James J (GF), Samual L (father),Abby (mother) John L (son) Samual L, (son) and abbie (daughter). I have this family in the 1880 census in

Lackawaxen, Pike, Pennsylvania. I believe that John L born 1872 in this family married a Ellen Byron in PA. They are buried in Wyoming Co PA Lake Winola. Would like to find more connections if I can.

Re:Cornelius Line

This is the line of Cornelius and we are able to connect them to Marinus Van Aken who came to the US in 1684 and resided in Kingston NY

I will add the line to the web site within the next week.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Looking for family of VanAkin James J (GF), Samual L (father),Abby (mother) John L (son) Samual L, (son) and abbie (daughter). I have this family in the 1880 census in

Lackawaxen, Pike, Pennsylvania. I believe that John L born 1872 in this family married a Ellen Byron in PA. They are buried in Wyoming Co PA Lake Winola. Would like to find more connections if I can.

Re: Re:Cornelius Line

Hold the presses! We have John as John David Van Akin married to Florence King. Sharon is looking for a Van Auken family. All the Van Auken's come from the Isaac and Abraham line. There is a John Van Auken about the right age who was son of Moses and Sallie Van Auken, in Pike County. We do not know what happened to that John. Perhaps he is the one we are looking for.

Replying to:

This is the line of Cornelius and we are able to connect them to Marinus Van Aken who came to the US in 1684 and resided in Kingston NY

I will add the line to the web site within the next week.

Replying to: