Return to Website

Van Aken Forum

Questions, Answers, Genealogy Help, Lost Cousins, Search, History

Van Aken Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for living and lost relatives

i am looking for some of my relatives my father was merlin wesley van auken and my mother was helen clara spiegel my dad was born in 1888 he had three brothers harold charles and leroy who died in infancy my grandmothers name was mary and grandfathers was charles van auken my name is mary helen van auken appleby. i have to sisters doris ann van auken talmage and my other sister is eileen irs van auken roloson i hope you can help find some more living relatives

Re: looking for living and lost relatives

Hi Mary,

I have your line as Marinus, Isaac & Rachel DeWitt, Jacob & Margriet Van Garden, Harmanus & Hannah Wood, Abraham & Rachel Quick, Daniel & Mary McEnerey, Charles W & Mary Catherine Mandeville, Merlin Wesley & Helen Spiegel, Mary.

I think I met your nephew, Edward Roloson, who was working at the Hunt's Landing Holiday Inn where we held our Second Van Aken/Van Auken Reunion a few years ago.

Please drop me a note if you are interested in information on our newsletter.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

i am looking for some of my relatives my father was merlin wesley van auken and my mother was helen clara spiegel my dad was born in 1888 he had three brothers harold charles and leroy who died in infancy my grandmothers name was mary and grandfathers was charles van auken my name is mary helen van auken appleby. i have to sisters doris ann van auken talmage and my other sister is eileen irs van auken roloson i hope you can help find some more living relatives

Re: Re: looking for living and lost relatives

Oops! I am not really anonymous! Contact me at acroston@aol.com

Replying to:

Hi Mary,

I have your line as Marinus, Isaac & Rachel DeWitt, Jacob & Margriet Van Garden, Harmanus & Hannah Wood, Abraham & Rachel Quick, Daniel & Mary McEnerey, Charles W & Mary Catherine Mandeville, Merlin Wesley & Helen Spiegel, Mary.

I think I met your nephew, Edward Roloson, who was working at the Hunt's Landing Holiday Inn where we held our Second Van Aken/Van Auken Reunion a few years ago.

Please drop me a note if you are interested in information on our newsletter.

Replying to: