Return to Website

Camp Pope Bookshop

Welcome to the Civil War in the Trans-Mississippi! This is a place where all who share an interest in the Civil War fought west of the Mississippi River can gather to ask questions, share information, and announce news.

Camp Pope Bookshop
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Camp Pope Auction

You know I've been holding a half-price liquidation sale of my in-print inventory as I prepare to close Camp Pope Bookshop and concentrate solely on book publishing services. The sale applies only to in-print books, but I still need to figure out what to do with my out-of-print inventory. I'm thinking of holding an auction for the out-of-print books on Iowa and the Civil War. These consist mostly of back issues of State Historical Society journals, most in new condition and some over 100 years old. What I would do is check exactly what inventory I have, then on a specified day start the bidding at 50% of the total value of the books listed online. Highest bidder that day gets everything, shipping paid. If you have any interest in such an auction, check out that catalog online at http://www.camppope.com/iowaop.htm and send me an email. I will hold the auction some time before the end of the year.