Return to Website

Camp Pope Bookshop

Welcome to the Civil War in the Trans-Mississippi! This is a place where all who share an interest in the Civil War fought west of the Mississippi River can gather to ask questions, share information, and announce news.

Camp Pope Bookshop
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Re: Re: 21st Iowa Infantry Co "F"

Clark, thanks for the reply. I would like to buy the book The Twenty-First Iowa Infantry that you have. What do you need from me? Check, Credit Card, Money Order? Where do I need to send the money? Rick

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Yes, it's 978-745-7170. Their price is $39 plus postage. I have a couple of copies that I bought just to check out the quality (which is good; bound in buckram). I don't know if I want to stock them because Higgenson won't give a bookseller discount (and then not a very good one) on less than 10 copies. I put these in my catalog at $45.00, since I have to make something on them. You can order from me if you want to pay the extra $6.00.

Clark

Replying to:

Clark, do you have the ph# or address of the Higgenson Book Co. Tks Rick

Replying to:

I don't know of anything written on that company in particular, but there is a history of the 21st Inf, reprinted by the Higgenson Book Co of Salem, Mass.

Clark

Replying to:

Does anyone have any information on "F" comany 21st iowa infantry. Such as acutual history of any of the members, personal accounts etc?