Return to Website

Camp Pope Bookshop

Welcome to the Civil War in the Trans-Mississippi! This is a place where all who share an interest in the Civil War fought west of the Mississippi River can gather to ask questions, share information, and announce news.

Camp Pope Bookshop
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For Clark: Banasik's Ark books

Hi Clark,

You publish some of the books that Banasik has edited and I was wondering if you know if he plans on a 2nd or 3rd volume of a series that starts with Embattled Arkansas. At the end of EA, he promises more to come.

Drew

Re: For Clark: Banasik's Ark books

He was planning a book on the Army of the Frontier, but I don't know the status of it.

Clark

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Clark,

You publish some of the books that Banasik has edited and I was wondering if you know if he plans on a 2nd or 3rd volume of a series that starts with Embattled Arkansas. At the end of EA, he promises more to come.

Drew

that would be interesting. thanks [nt]

Heard from author

Clark,

Mr. Banasik wrote a brief message that the research was almost complete on his vol. 2 (it will cover the Ark Valley in 1863) but the actual writing hasn't begun. Looks like some years away but I'm looking forward to it.

Drew

Replying to:

He was planning a book on the Army of the Frontier, but I don't know the status of it.

Clark

Replying to:

Hi Clark,

Drew