@ Westlife Forum

Welcome to @ Westlife Forum! This is a place for you to talk about Westlife. You can ask, answer or just express your feelings on Westlife, as long as they are not offensive. Enjoy! :P

@ Westlife Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exclusive westlife forum

this is just an update reminder

this forum (Exclusive westlife) at http://westlifepack.proboards44.com is based on westlife, it were all westlife fans hang out
and will be updated every so often, gives the fans of more choses of topic or just explore even.

there is 7 Categories with 228 topics plus the Total Posts: 2,937

the 7 Categorie are based on

1: Forum Rules
- About the forum (this is where you can read the issues on the board and also how to contact me)
- your comments (you have you say if you have an issue you like to breing forward about the forum)

2: Genral
- Westlife (this is were you can talk about any thing on westlife)
- singles and albums (this is where you can talk about there music)
- Performance (this is where you can talk about there concerts or talk about when there where on tv)
- Meeting westlife (this is where you can talk about the time you so westlife face to face or even when you saw them in concert)

3: the Guys
- Nicky (this is were you can talk about any issues on nicky or things in his life)
- shane (this is were you can talk about any issues on shane or things in his life)
- Kian (this is were you can talk about any issues on Kian or things in his life)
- Mark (this is were you can talk about any issues on Mark or things in his life)
- Ex member brian (this is were you can talk about any issues on Brian or things in his life)

4: The girls
- Georgina (this is were you can talk about any issues on Georgina or things in her life)
- Gillian (this is were you can talk about any issues on Gillian or things in her life)
- Ex wl wife Kerry (this is were you can talk about any issues on Kerry or things in her life)
- Jodie (this is were you can talk about any issues on Jodie or things in her life)

5: Fans
- website (this will give you a chance to see fan's site also you can add urs)
- Pictures (this is were you can add any pics of any westlife sort)
- Introduce yourself (this is were you can rell us abit about yourself)
- Pen pals (is is were you can also get to know nother fans)
- Fan fics (this is where you put your stories in about westfe)
- Birthdays (you can see when its a fan birthday is, wish them a great day)
- Live chat room (you can come on an chat to us all just like msn)

6: Games corner
- Quizes (this is where you can take a quiz and test yourself)
- Give us a clue (where you can get them the fans thinking)
- polls (where you can tell which one is better)
- Surveys (this is where you can put a question down for a fan to answer)
Ecards (this is where you van send a greeting pic and text to a fan) (soon!)

7: Showbizz (NEW)
- Pop (this is were you can talk about diffraint bans you like or info about them)
- Genral talk (can be about anything apart from music like football or tv)
- Pop pictures (you can add any pop picture in here)
- Other pictures (pictures of anything like yu fave actor or someone u like)
- Pop game (this is were you can put any quizes on nother bands or even polls of give us a clue)

I hope you have enjoyed yourself when you have been on the forum
I do come on mostly every day when i can and i do give it a once over to see if is improving
if i feel there has been a post in a Categorie that should not be in there
i will move it to a Categorie where it should go (example: someone talking about a game and its in kian) wll i will move it to the game corner
If you have any comment about above please contact me anytime, feel free i want to help