Return to Website

All Inflatables.com Inflatable Boat Forum

Welcome to our inflatable boats forum. Feel free to post a message.

Profanity, racist comments and other postings done in poor taste will be removed immediately and your IP will be banned form this service. 

All Inflatables.com Inflatable Boat Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
boat boots, sevylor

Hello, I am new to inflatables but so far im liking them. I bought a sevylor 10 ft. caravele, k105 from my local duhnams that will be my fishing boat. It is one of the larger sevylor inflatables but it seems most of their accessories arent compatable with my model, only the motor mount, even the next size smaller of the same line can take a sevylor floorboard. I had to make my own floorboard. What I want now is some extra protection for the boat like the sevylor boat boots offer for their super caraveles and fish hunters. Does anyone know of other companys that make or sell these types of "boat boots" or have other ideas for extra protection. thanx in advance

Re: boat boots, sevylor

Maybe you can apply rope around the boat and floorboard, to improve with some partial pieces of plastic foil and cork bumper ?;
I had bought Sevylor K105 in 1976, (sell in 1987), (and similar Orion 3100 in 1995), this boats is suitable for sand beach and lagoon because
this boat are big and light ( storm wind is very danger).
regards
D.G.

Re: boat boots, sevylor

I haven't owned a Sevylor but I have owned a SeaEagle, and the boat boot is a good idea. Don't drag your boat at all, I did and paid for it dearly.I was careful where I dragged it, but it didn't matter. I wish sea eagle had a boot, as i am buying another one. Unless, you took it to a canvas place and they could custome make one for you, out of some kind of material. The same place that makes boat covers, RVcovers, etc. Sea Eagle has a 2 wheel dolly that you can transport, and some boat places like Cabella's has a dolly for boats that you could probably use to transport your boat to the water. They are about $75.00. I'm sure the custome made cover from the fabric shop would be more. better go, wife needs the phone line.

Regards, Ja dee