Return to Website

All Inflatables.com Inflatable Boat Forum

Welcome to our inflatable boats forum. Feel free to post a message.

Profanity, racist comments and other postings done in poor taste will be removed immediately and your IP will be banned form this service. 

All Inflatables.com Inflatable Boat Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saturn Boats

I am thinking about buying the 14ft saturn inflatable boat...but can not find any reviews of the boat, so what do you guys think of the boat? I'm hoping someone here has any expierience w/ these boats b/c i'm shopping for an inflatable soon. thanks

Re: Saturn Boats

The Aquastar is a better boat and around the same money. I think they have a better warranty too. See the 14ft model here: http://www.allinflatables.com/shopping/boats/aquastar/hd/js440w.html

Re: Re: Saturn Boats

The aquastar is more money than the saturn and they seem like the same boat, except the saturn is cheaper and has more room inside the boat (width wise). I'm not sure what makes the aquastar better.

Re: Re: Re: Saturn Boats

I know this is dated, but I just saw this forum....and figured I would write a note for anyone looking later.

I bought a mercury 200. Man is that small. After 2 uses of it, I decided to get a bigger boat. I shopped all over the internet and talked to a lot of people.

Ended up with a 11 ft Saturn. Used it all summer. Probably had it in the water 4 times a week. Put a small 3.5 hp Tohatsu 2 stroke on it and it works great. I have nothing but good things to say about it. I live in a marina here in Virginia and the marina manager c ame down to talk to me about my boat. Says he is going to start selling them becasue mine looks and works so well.

I have noticed it holds air better then my many neighbors (I have mine on the "dinghy dock" with about thirty other inflatables.) I think I had to put air in my boat three times all summer just to firm it up.
Only problem I have had....the cover ripped right after I got it (during the night apparently). I sent it back and they sent me another one (I paid the shipping). After about two months.....it ripped. I am going to buy a better cover from some other manufacturor.

I now use the Merucry 200 as the "trailer" and put all my stuff (chairs, coolers, fishing poles, other gear) into it....towing it behind the Saturn.

Great Boat.