Return to Website

All Inflatables.com Inflatable Boat Forum

Welcome to our inflatable boats forum. Feel free to post a message.

Profanity, racist comments and other postings done in poor taste will be removed immediately and your IP will be banned form this service. 

All Inflatables.com Inflatable Boat Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Metzler Valve Question

Have an old Metzler Maya inflatable (late 70s early 80s) - does anyone know what type of valves are used on this? Local stores don't have a similar one and I'm having a hard time. Thanks in advance -

Re: Metzler Valve Question

Have you found an answer to your question? Metzler's might have run either Halke-Roberts valves or (and I'm probably way off on this) Boston valves, depending on what level the Maya was marketed at.

You should be able to post a picture to this site, or you can email it to me. I should be able to positively identify it once I actually see it.

Re: Metzler Valve Question

Have you found an answer to your question? Metzler's might have run either Halke-Roberts valves or (and I'm probably way off on this) Boston valves, depending on what level the Maya was marketed at.

You should be able to post a picture of the valve to this site, or you can email it to me. I should be able to positively identify it once I actually see it.