Return to Website

All Inflatables.com Inflatable Boat Forum

Welcome to our inflatable boats forum. Feel free to post a message.

Profanity, racist comments and other postings done in poor taste will be removed immediately and your IP will be banned form this service. 

All Inflatables.com Inflatable Boat Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Zodiac S131 Inflatable Boat

Hi all,

I have a 1991 Zodiac S-131 that was just returned to me (custody battle with a psycho ex). The only problem is she kept the floorboards, plastic joiners, and aluminum side pieces (basically the entire floorboard assembly. Does any one have this model boat that would be willing to trace the floorboards on paper and mail them to me? Or, know where I can buy a reasonably priced used set? Please please please email me at vcallies@wi.rr.com.

Thanks,
Van

Re: Zodiac S131 Inflatable Boat

Still no luck. Anyone out there available to help me with this?

Van

Re: Zodiac S131 Inflatable Boat

Van,

I would help if I could.....nobody in my marina (Southall Landings in Hampton VA, USA) has that inflatable. I will keep my eye out for you though.

Re: Re: Zodiac S131 Inflatable Boat

I have the same model and about the same year of zodiac. If you still need tracings of the floor boards, I can do that for you. All of my plastic joiners are cracked and I'm looking for new ones.

Re: Re: Re: Zodiac S131 Inflatable Boat

I do still need them. If you can trace them, that would be great. Also, I need to get new plastic braces for the floorboard unit. If you find some available, please let me know.

Thanks,
Van